To know what is important to you at work, try to answer these questions from Seth Godin:
- What are you doing that’s difficult?
- What are you doing that people believe only you can do?
- Who are you connecting?
- What do people say when they talk about you?
- What are you afraid of?
- What’s the scarce resource?
- Who are you trying to change?
- What does the change look like?
- Would we miss your work if you stopped making it?
- What do you stand for?
- What contribution are you making?
[Original post Seth’s Blog: Ten questions for work that matters]