Looking for a presentation for your event or conference on analytics or experimentation? Contact me.
I can give the following talks in English and Dutch.
- The Impactful Data Analyst: how to make more impact as Data Analyst
- Continuous Experimentation: how to build an experimentation capability and grow the number of experiments rapidly
- Analytics in an Agile Environment: how to organize analytics in an agile organization
- Breaking into Analytics: how to land a job as a Data Analyst
- Customer Experience Analytics: improve customer experience with the use of analytics
- Emerce Financials: Experimentation | November 26, 2019, Amsterdam
- Emerce Conversion: Culture of Experimentation | April 11, 2019, Amsterdam
- Dialogue Donderdag #29: Continu Experimenteren | February 14, 2019, Utrecht
- Marketing & Insights Event: Continuous Experimentation, February 7, 2019, Utrecht
- Social Media & Marketing Event (SMME ’19): Impactvolle Data Analist, January 22, 2019, The Hague, Haagsche Hogeschool
- Digital Analytics Conference: Continuous Experimentation (9 October 2018, Utrecht (rating 7.9/10)
- Guest lecture, Software engineering course: ‘Continuous Experimentation‘, TU Delft, 14 June 2018, Delft
- Marketing Insights event: The Impactful Data Analyst, 17 February 2017, Utrecht (rating 7.93/10)
- Digital Analytics Conference: The Impactful Data Analyst, 12 October 2016, Utrecht
- Marketing & Insights Event: Improving Customer Experience using Analytics (4 February 2015, Utrecht)
- Webtrekk Summit, Berlin
- Digital Data Tips Tuesday #6
Tuesday 9th of February I presented at Digital Data Tips Tuesday in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I talked about how you can improve the customer experience with the use of analytics.
- Webanalytics conference, workshop ‘Data Visualization’, 14 March 2012, Houten
- Webanalytics conference 2011, Houten
- Webanalytics conference, 2009