- New York Times special front pageToday's front page of The New York Times contains no images, headlines or articles. It's a long list of 1.000 names who lost their lives due to corona. A powerful way to honor all these people. As the death toll from Covid-19 in the United States approaches 100,000, a number expected to be reached in the … Read more
- What I’ve been reading this week, 22 December 2019This is an overview of articles that I read this week and shared via my weekly newsletter. It covers the best of analytics and experimentation related content. 1. One Nation, trackedMassive investigation into the smartphone tracking industry by The New York Times. Read the article. 2. Biased Algorithms Are Easier to Fix Than Biased PeopleRacial … Read more
- What I’ve been reading this week, 8 December 2019This is an overview of articles that I read this week and shared via my weekly newsletter. It covers the best of analytics and experimentation related content. 1. Recap Conversion Hotel conference 2019Two weeks ago I visited the 'Conference Formerly Known as Conversion Hotel', now known as #CH2019. This was already my fourth visit to … Read more
- Jake quits smokingJake Albaugh wants to quit smoking and to help himself along the way, he has created a dashboard that lists the time passed since quitting. And also the benefits of a life without nicotine.
- My Favourite Podcasts – 2019 updateListening to podcasts has gently become a new habit for me. It is the perfect medium to fill “in-between times” like commutes, exercising, cleaning or ironing. I use an app called Overcast to listen to my podcasts. Here are my favourite podcasts – last updated September 2019: The Tim Ferriss Show About: Tim Ferriss does long-form … Read more